Follow the instructions below if your speakers do not work:
- Right click the speaker icon at the bottom of the screen and then select Open Sound settings (or go to Settings and select System and then Sound).
- Under Troubleshoot, select Manage sound devices.
- Under Output devices, click Speakers and make sure they are enabled.
- Click the back arrow to go back to the Settings/Sound screen.
- Above Master volume, select Device Properties.
- On the right side of the screen, click Additional device properties.
- In the Speakers Properties popup box, select the Advanced tab.
- Under the Signal Enhancements section, make sure the box is checked for Enable audio enhancements. If it’s not, check the box and click Apply.